This Months Magazines cover are pretty much boring. I had to really work hard and chasing the good cover and they were none.
Actually maybe the most entertaining was Madonna by Terry Richardson, very sexy very porny, very S&M porn arty (the Uncle Terry signtaure). And that was it. Nothing else, some covers are already featuring actors/actress with great Award season potential like Fassbender or Scarlett Johansson, Cosmopolitan plays the buzz card with highly visible Miley Cyrus (easy choice since you know she’s gonna make talk about until at least this december). And other like Vanity Fair plays the card of the good celebrity with Jayz or Monica Bellucci, even if there’s currently no news about them.
So here my selection of choice :
- Madonna for Harper Bazaar
- Scarlett Johansson promoting Don Jon is on the cover of Elle Canada
- Jaz-Z for Vanity Fair
- Monica Bellucci for Vanity Fair Italy
- James Franco on GQ
- Penelope Cruz for Elle Us_ Penelope Cruz is starring The Counselor ( Cartel ). Omg this movie sounds HOT. Because first there’s Fassy. You know my obsession with fassy. Second Fassy is engaged with Penelope Cruz in the movie, but in real life she’s married to Xavier Bardem who plays the dealer, there’s la Cameron Diaz who says “You’re in trouble” like she owns the sentence and plays the dealer’s ho and …..there’s Brad Pitt with long hair who plays…..who cares ! This kind of casting is selling like hell !
- Kate Winsley on Vogue Us
- Michael Fassbender (FASSY) on GQ_ Fassy is Oscar campaigning hard while saying that this time he won’t. Because everybody knows that when you say ” I’am not going to play the Hollywood game” You obviously are!
- Chloe Grace Moretz for Dazed and Confused
- Harry Potter (what’s his name again?) for Flaunt
- Melissa McCarthy on Elle
- Gisèle for Vogue France
- Miley Cyrus on Cosmopolitain